What's in an entry
See below to learn about what information is on a campaign entry.
Title: the name of the campaign.
Thumbnail image: a representative image of the campaign.
Source: links to campaign materials are included here, often including YouTube videos, website links, and PDF links. Occasionally, these links become defunct or no longer campaign-specific.
Description: a short summary and background on the campaign's aims and materials.
Creator: the leader(s) in the making of the campaign.
Contributor: organizations and people who have helped with the making of the campaign, often involving funding partners.
Date: the approximate date of the campaign's launch.
Language: the language(s) used in the campaign materials.
Type: the nature or genre of the campaign. This includes...
- Images and Messages: primarily uses still graphics and words.
- Curated Stories: features a select series of real, personal experiences.
- Share Your Story: cues audiences to share their own experiences about drug use and stigma.
- Dramatized Story: features a fictional experience about drug use and stigma.
- Education Only: only uses information, facts and statistics.
Format: the medium of the campaign. This includes...
- Social Marketing (includes physical marketing materials)
- Web-based only
- Longer Documentary
- Interactive Experience
Audience: the target demographic of the campaign. This includes...
- General Public
- Family/Friends of PWUD (People Who Use Drugs)
- People Who Use Drugs
- Service Providers
Coverage: the target area of the campaign. This includes...
- Specific Community
Meta-data info: for certain entries, additional information for campaign materials is available including duration of video, location and more.
Transcription: for certain entries that include videos, transcripts are available for users to read.
Collection: denotes whether the campaign was released between 2009-2020 or after 2020.
Tags: themes or categories that the entry belongs to. See the About page for more information.
Citation: how to cite the entry page for users' convenience.
Campaign relations: for certain entries, other campaigns that are associated are noted.